cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a sales order which already have inventory, then use vl01n to create a delivery note but the error log show me that "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date". Then i check the schedule line, i found that the confirmed qty is 0. Then I asked user what's they do. They said that they changed the item cate to "TAN". Then I test it in UAT environment. I found that if the material master setting is TAB of item category. But the sales order no need to create PR, because there have inventory, so change the item to normal item. I would like to know, if already have inventory, what's parameter should be use in sales order. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see the material master MRP2 view how many days are maintained for the fields In-House production and GR Processing Time, in VOV8 t code- select the order type u r using and see whether any date is maintained for the field Lead time in days ,in OVLZ t code- select your shipping point and check whether any date is maintained in any fields.

And

Check out delivery date in sales order and enter the same date when u do delivery for that material.. then it will allow delivery .

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Portfolio,

Plesae check the available stock has been reserved for any other orders through CO09 transaction.

If still stock available then do the reavailabilty for the sales order by clicking on Availability check icon(In the bottom of the screen after item detail) in VA02 transaction.

After that you check the scheduleline data if schedulelines got conformed you can do the delivery.

Note:- If it is Make to order process then you need to maintain the stock against specific sales order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.