cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wave grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is we are trying to group 30-50 deliveries into a wave and then trying to create transfer orders through 2 step picking, but during the first step picking a couple of transfer orders do not get created due to various issues like bin block, no stock, VMI stock, etc....The requirement is that once TO's do not get created that particular material should be deleted from the deliveries.

To clear the wave manually I deleted all the TO's so that the wave is at its initial stage,but no changes can be made to the group using LT45 or VG02 as the multiple processing is active(T311) for the wave.

SO when i try to delete it says no changes can be made sue to the reference of the wave.Can anyone please tell me if it is due to the multiple processing being active in table t311 or is there any other issue and how can i resolve this.

Your timely help will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are doing wave process never activate TO confirmation check.

Now the process is first cancel the TO's and remove the deliveries from the Shipment.

Go the delivery change mode VL02N and delete the materials for which stock is not available or blocked onces.

If everything is fine then add the deliveries again to the same shipment and go ahead with creating TO's

Hope its useful.