cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Cost Center Groups and Cost Centers in Cost Center Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am facing a scenario where my client want to add new business line and we have to add Cost Center Groups

and Cost Centers to the existing Cost Center Hierarchy. The Enterprise Organization is active in Controlling

and i am not able to add the cost center groups and cost centers in the CC Hierarchy

I have created new organizational Units and cost centers in the Enterprise Organization but when i

generate the cost center groups they are not created. I am new to the Enterprise Organization so if some one

can tell me how to generate the Cost Center Hierarchy from Enterprise Organization.

This issue need immediate attention.

Please Consider.

Bilal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to KSH1 / KSH2 to create cost center hierarchy.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You dont have to create the cost center group seperately

Create the new organizational unit in KEO2 and then double click on it and there is an option in the right side window where there is an icon of create

Just click that icon and your cost center group will be created

then you may generate the and when the hierarchy is generated you can create the respective cost centers through KS01

Also once cost center is created you will have to assign the cost center to the same cost center group by just dragging and dropping in KEO2

You can ask if you need further help

Bilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In KEO2 there is an option to create the Cost Center Group from the Organizational Unit

This resolved my issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, please could you let me know how did you create the new cost center group in the t.code KEO2?. I have a similar requirement, I already created the new cost center group (t.code KSH1) but I can't add it in the t.code OKEON.

Tnaks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created around 10 Cost Center Groups and uploaded 48 Cost Center but when i go to KEO2 i cannot find any Cost Center Group and Cost Center there.

How can i bring these in Enterprise Organization. I have checked all the options but couldnt find any way to do so

I will be thankful if you can help

Thanks

Bilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can create the cost centers and cost center Groups in KS01 and KSH1 but i dont know how to assign these C C Groups and Cost Centers in Enterprise Organization

Can any you help me in this regards

Thanks

Bilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T.Code: KE02 to assign your Ctr Grop to ur Ent Org.

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can not create the Cost Center Groups or Cost Centers in OKEON

System gives the message Enterprise Organization is active in controlling area 1000 and it automatically takes me to the display mode where i can not create Cost center Groups or Cost Centers

Tell me what to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then try to create the Cost center Groups with T.code : KSH1 & Cost Center: KS01.

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

Please use T.Code : OKEON to create Cost Center Groups and Cost centers to an Standard Hierarchy.

Please let me know if you need any further.

Thanks

Kalyan