Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter Receiver dynamic connection string

Alfredo_Lagunar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm developing an IDOC-JDBC scenario and I need to send data to one of the different databases depending of one field in the IDOC. All databases are identical, the only difference is the server where they are. We are using SAP PI 7.0. If you need more information, please report.

Best Regards,

Alfredo Lagunar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member9864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alfredo,

no bother to think about dynamic varialble substitution or something like that, which might be possible, might be not. In this case, you just configure several receiver channels and serveral receiver business services. By using the conditioning(XPATH) winthin receiver determination you can route your XML message to the JDBC database with different IP addresses.

Actually SAP is using the same solution in one of its standard implementation: ELSTER (Electronic Tax Claim, in german Elektronische Steuererklärung). The only difference is the receivers are HTTP endpoint, not JDBC. But the idea is the identical: they are all having different IPs, like your databases.

Hope it inspires.

Regards,

Chen

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it's not possible. We can not pass Dynamically IP address and connection parameter.

Look these thread