cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One of the user is not able to print the text completely.Only the Logo is Printed.The other users are able to print the complete text.I appreciate if any one can help me in this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following

1. Is there any issues with the printer.

2. Are other users able to print to the same printer without any issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no issues with the printer.Other user are able to print with out any problem.I will explain you in detail.We are trying to print a smartform which contain Logo and the form.In the output we can only see the Logo but not the form.We tried to check for other printers but we are facing the same problem.But with the other user no issues at all.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil

mohammed_anish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Please go through the print preferences of the user. In the pop up to select the printer, select the printer and click on "Properties". There will be a folder named "output". Expand it and compare the settings with other users.

Regards,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry that solution didnt give me the answer.Can u explain me in detail.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to your description, we can consider it's a specifical issue related to one person.

So what we should do is to check his setting.

Like paratmeter in the user master, like specifical setting when printing.

That would help.

If possible, try to ask the user to print again and check every single step what he does and compare to others, if they the same, I thin probably this might be the issue in his user master, like parameter. I don't know if there is authorization issue, always that would not be.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above issue was resolved by the Sr.Consultant.

Thanks

Sunil