cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERS Automatic Settlement and adding tax code to SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

For ERS Automatic Settlement, the ERS flag has been acticvated on the Vendor master and BP records. The issue we now have is that for new PO's for this ERS supplier, the system gives the error message [Enter a tax code for automatic settlement].

I cannot find the drop down field on the SRM PO screen where the end user can enter in this tax code value (as end users do not enter this on Cart). How do I set this value? Up until now, all tax code selection & amount was entered in the SAP backend invoice screens with MIRO, therefore not part of SRM, but ERS will change this.

We have deployed SRM 5.0.

Thank you.

Dave.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

As per i know TAX validation is required for ERS settlement in standard SRM.

Enterprise Buyer automatically posts the invoice on the basis of the purchase order and the confirmation. ERS within Enterprise Buyer applies to local purchase orders and confirmations.

Determines invoice amount for this ordering transaction from price entered on PO, terms of

payment, tax information, and delivery quantity. ERS must be specified on the business partner

master record.

Purchase orders generated in the back end system can be settled using the ERS functionality within

this back end.

ERS only recommended when you and your vendor have a clear agreement on the conditions.

please check it out any BADI to resolve this since sap code checks if ers then looks tax information also. as you said earlier you dont have any information on sc ( does not have tax). if sc has tax it would have copied into po.

regards

Muthu

Answers (0)