cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party account assignment display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Client have a requirement like, one customer has different ship to party, now the user while viewing the accounting document after billing, he needs to which corresponding ship-to, the billing document is raised.

To be precise, in customer ledger sold-to he needs the corresponding ship-to to be displayed, in accounting document.

If we post a/c doc manually we can fill it in f-02, we can give reference, or header text. but FI document is posted automatically after billing.

Please advice... thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable reply

Praveen...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Hrishikesh

I agree with your point that ship-to- has no relevance to billing, but the concern is,

For example C001 - Sold-to-party, have C002,C003,004 ship-to's.

1. Now the delivery is done to C002- who plays only ship-to party role.

2. Bill & payer to is C001 [Ship-to-party] as he plays all roll.

3. Now the user has delivered to C002. and billed to C001. So now the user has no reference to which

ship to that particular consighment has done, while checking the accounting document.

4. So now the requirement is that, After doing VF01, the A/c doc gets posted which we can view in F-03

right. When viewing ac doc in VF02, the FI user wants the reference to Which corresponding ship-to,

this account is posted to C001's account. He wants to view it in same C001's Customer ledger.

I hope my question is clear.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the user exit for the inteface between FI and SD billing to move values to the text fields. SInce i dont have the system, i dont remember the name of the exit but if you can look into the System modifications of billing in SD IMG path, you can find the exit name. It can be used to flow custom values to BSEG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, ship-to-party is not concerned with a billing document as bill-to-party & payer are the concerned partner functions for the same.

I hope this wil clear your query.

Hrishi