Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number rage issue for j_1irg23d object

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am training to create number rages for j_1irg23d object for excise group.

But i am not able to crequired excise group that is 45. It has been configured and moved to QAS also.

In table J_1IEXGRPS also the 45 excise group available. But in J_1INEXCGRP table it is not available.

What would be the reason? How to maintain the number ranges for that excise group and object.

please help to solve it out.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved,

We have to maintain that entry directly in Table level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakki,

Just check with:

SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Group

Once maintained, go to -

T. Code: SNUM

Key-in Object: j_1irg23d

and Click Tab: Number Ranges

on to next screen, Key-in Excise Group (as maintained in IMG-Setting, explained above); and click Tab: Intervals (change)

Maintain your Number-Range.

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth

Go to TCode SNUM, input object j_1irg23d and click on "Number ranges". Input the required Excise Group and click on "Change Intervals". Check whether you have maintained the required number range there. If not, again click on "Intervals" from top left and maintain the number range.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

My issue is i am not able to create number ranges for that excise group.

System showing error like *Excise group does not exist.

Actually that Excise group has not updated in J_1INEXCGRP table. Due to this reason it was coming.

It has updated in J_1IEXGRPS table.

We have maintained that entry manually in that table, now we are able to maintain the number ranges.

But i don't know whether it is right way or not. Some correction is required for this issue.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth

Have you checked in IMG -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Group ??

If you have created, that excise group should flow here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

We have created in Golden Client, we are able to create number ranges also in Golden client. But not in QAS.

We have transported from Golden to Quality, In Quality excise group does not exist error message coming. We have checked the config in Quality, it is available.

Regards

Lakshmikanth