SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reverse billing documents in CRM 2007 utilities billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

How to reverse the billing document in CRM 2007 utilities in billing screen.

In ISU CRM SAP gui we use Tcode EABICO to reverse the document by giving reversal reason and reconcil key. how can we reverse a bill in CRM 2007

Thanks & Regards,

Raj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do with transaction launcher,

You can call this IS-U screen in CRM 2007 by using transaction launcher.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do with transaction launcher,

You can call this IS-U screen in CRM 2007 by using transaction launcher.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

yes we did using transaction launcher but is there any standard process in new CRM 2007 web UI with out launching the SAP GUI screen.

0 Kudos

As per my knowledge there is no alternate options we have, We have go with transaction launcher

If u see the documentation also they have suggested to go with transaction launcher..

I guess we have to develop this in transaction Launcher. I am not having much idea for alternate options

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

thanks for the reply.

As per my knowledge there is no alternate options we have, We have go with transaction launcher

If u see the documentation also they have suggested to go with transaction launcher..

it would be great if you mail the docu which you were mentioning to my id which you can see in my profile or at raj.kandi @ yahoo.com.