Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Please suggest me on following issue-

In SD i created a contract of Rs. 100 but i created a sales order of Rs. 90, also done the billing in reference of sales order of Rs. 90.

Now i want to correct the difference of rs. 10

How i can do this, please suggest me the best possible ways in detail.

Thanks

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep

As the contract is for Rs.100/- and you have created a sales order for Rs.90/- only and you have done the billing in reference with sales order of sales order of Rs.90/- and as you want to correct the difference of Rs.10/- then use the Document type RK (Invoice correction document) with reference to billing document and when you change the amount by increasing the value to 10/- then your problem can be solved

So the flow is RK ( create with ref to invoice document) -> CR billing ( credit memo)

Second option is , as you have done only for Rs.90/-and you have more Rs.10/- then create another sales order for Rs.10/- and then do billing and then the contract will be closed

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly thanks for valuable input, but what about quantity?

How i will manage the adjustment related to quantity.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep

RK ( INvouice correction request) is a document type used for for the following scenarios :

1) If the customer is charged bit high / low then we can manually change the price and then bill again

2) If the customer returns some stock to the storage location then we can change the quantity of the material .

Example : say for example customer has ordered 10pcs and there are 3pcs which got damaged so customer is returning that stock. So when you create sales order with document type RK ( w.ref to billing doc) then manually you make it the material qty has 7 and then do billing for only 7pcs which the customer has to pay . So customer may get credit memo as he has already for 10pcs

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are using quantity contract, then there will be no issue......

when ur using value contract with target value Rs.100 u need not to balence the value for exact 100, it can exceed the target value(in ur case it can exceed Rs.10). think generally...the basic scenario suggest the same.

when customer had a contact for Rs.100 then it does mean that....to close the contract he shoud order minimum Rs.100......even it exceeds it will be benificial for company, isn't it? one more thing is u can not adjust quantity in decimals , u should use either rounding up or down....

Correct me if i wrong,

award me if ur comfortble with this answer

SASi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For both quantatity and for value you can do it in Invoice correction request.

what is your exact question

Edited by: Raj Kumar on Dec 29, 2008 3:28 PM