cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing stock transfer to our branches from mfg plants where pricing procedure

are determined in delivery based on Sales areaCUPPDoPP due to some buseness requirement

I want to change the pricing procedure of Stock transfer billings and accordingly

I have created a new pricing procedure (zsto02) in quality and assigned it at OVKK

by replacing with old (zsto01).but in delivery (VL10B) still ZSTO01 pricing procedure

is coming. I've checked in quality server (OVKK) where no ZSTO01 is exist.Plz adivce

what I have to do for determination of correct pricing procedure.

All is seems ok in OVKK (i.e. DOPPCUPPSales area)

regards,

SP Shukla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Pricing>Define Pricing Procedures for Delivery

For (NL,NLCC) kindly check the pricing procedure assigned.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shukla

As per my understanding You have changed the pricing procedure from Zsto01 to zsto02

This wlll apply for the new STOs only

It looks like that you have created the PO already with old PP and in delivery you want the system to pick up the new PP which is not possible

You create a fresh PO and see

Otherwise as the other friend suggested you can have one PP at PO level and one at del level which you have to assign it to del doc types

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually the pricing procedure for stock trasfer will be in Invoice.

Also Check the below path and assign the Pricing procedure :

SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Pricing>Define Pricing Procedures for Delivery

Sam