cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

At the time of doing scenario FILE to IDOC I think we have to maintain the partner profiles for the SAP system(Inbound parameters). But in my case if i maintain the partner profile for the SAP system i could not find the Idoc num in the WE02, If i maintain the partner profile for file system(Inbound parameters) the Idoc successfully posted in to the SAP system. Can any plz explain whats going on here? or we have to maintain the partner profile for the FILE system?

Thanks

Govinda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Tcode we20 in R/3 and check if the partner profile has been configured correctly and fill the inbound parameters that is inbound IDOC's.

The IDOC must be given as inbound parameter.

look this bolg to post Idoc from XI(File XI IDOC) all steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Parterner profile has to be created on partner name. in your case its file system.

So, you have to maintain the partner profile for your file system.

You can also check your partner in control record . with the same name partner profile should be created.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thanks for your reply..If it is an Outbound then do we have to maintain the partner profiles(Outbound parameters) for the file system(i mean business partner name of file system)? I am little bit confuse on this.

Thanks

Govinda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, in case of outbound/inbound partner should be receiver system.

For examcple,

taking 2 R3 systems sys1 and sys2

In SYS1, you have to create outbound partner profile for the system SYS2

and in SYS2, inbound profile should be created for SYS1.

Regards,

Sreenivas