Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guru,s

My requirement is Order to Delivery copy controls

In order item data (line item no, material, quantity) i dont want to copy to Delivery which routine i have to remove .What are the settings plz tell me.

Thank u

Regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree Sree,

When u r copying header level data from order to delivery automatically system proposes item level also

then u got a error TAN is missing.So for this u choose different item categeory other like DLN then data will not copied from standard item.And one more thing is if u did Item categeory determination then system auto matically proposes data at item level.

Regards

karunakar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree

If you dont want line item no, material, quantity to be copied to delivery from sale order, then you are referencing the sale order. You can create directly without referencing the sale order.

Coming to your question, dont maintain copy control in VTLA for sale order to delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear laksmipathy

I need order reference in addition to that heder has to copy from order to Delivery document.

I dont want to copy(item details only) item number , Material number, quantity from order to delivery. Any change i have to do in VTLA.

Thanks

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

Any suggetions plz.........

Regards

Sree

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree

May be you can try with this but I am not sure, whether you can succeed in this.

Go to VTLA, select your delivery type and order type and click on blue lens on top left. There maintain the following copy controls

Order requirements:::::::::::001

Combination requirmt::::::::051

Header Data:::::::::::::::::::::001

Dont maintain the item category here and try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathy thank u for ur reply i tried this one but not working

Copying in not possible an entry is missing in table TVCPL : LF OR TAN is missing this error is comong.

My requirement is from order to Delivery only Header data only has to copy not item data.

Thank u

Regards

Sree

Edited by: sree sree on Dec 30, 2008 5:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

In T. Code: VOFM

(Menu-Bar) Copying Requirement --> Deliveries

Here, you will find all the Routines, Active for Copy-Control (Sales Order-to-Delivery). Discuss with ABAPer to define your Z-Routine (with specific requirement of not copying Item-data in to Delivery from Sales order).

Note: Take a reference of routine 101 - Item

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree

ok maintain the item category but dont maintain any routines there. Now try to create delivery and see how it works.

Right now, I dont have access to SAP as otherwise, I would have tested and given this suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy

Not working i tried.

Thank u

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree Sree

It is not possible with any alteration of any available Routines

I have tried out yesterday itself and it was giving termination error like the error you mentioned in the previous post

SAP standards provide both header and item copied together leaving out item and copy only the header data doesnot sound logical in SAP

But if your business requirement needs that

May be you have to develop a customized routine at item level with your ABAPer

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can modify routine 101 at the item level of copy control to see if the requirement works or not.

In VOFM, goto Data Transfer - Deliveries.

Create a new routine (you should have the object key) and copy and paste the code in routine 101 into your new routine.

Then comment out the following

lips-matnr = cvbap-matnr.

lips-vgpos = cvbap-posnr.

Just try with this though frankly speaking this is just a ballpark solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all I am closing this thread standard is not possible i will sit with abaper

Question is not answered

Thank u all

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont want to copy all these datas then you can simmply do w/o refernce to order because the material and quantaty has to be copied. wht scenario you want to do like so.

But for not copying the Item number you can untick the check box in VTLA for particular delivery type and order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks to be a weired requirment and for that could you let us know the business reason behind this ? If you don't want this data to be copied into delivery then what is the logic of having a delivery my friend which doesn't have any item date in it ?

Hrishi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sree

In copy control VTLA , there is a field Check copy Schedule lines .Uncheck this field , copy schedule lines , this may not copy to the target qty to the target document from the source document.

Regards

Srinath