cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem to display tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ppl,

In po for every line item a tax is maintained.so after cretaing the PO and in print preview its not at all displaying that tax. so should i need to change the standard program or need to check with ZMEDRUCK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

debug and check zmedruck first, see if its being properly printed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not at all printing and also i need to print the tax,deductable and non deductable from pricing elements..pls give me some idea..its not there in Zmedruck..

Former Member
0 Kudos

where ur tax is maintained? in which table ? is it being printed or else u have to modify ur zmedruck to show these in output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item condition values are stored in KOMV structure.(Tax tab)

In Condition tab tax values r stored in Konv Table.

By using CALL FUNCTION 'PRICING' FM u can get all the line items condition values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where should i call this FM..in standard driver program i.e SAPLMEDRUCK????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U write subroutine program for this.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Subroutine program which gets the value of line items from FORM and gets the values using the FM in subroutine and pass the values to the Form back.

The subroutine is called using PERFORM statement in the form,

refer the link on PERFORM statement and also search SCN you will get many threads regarding PERFORM statement in SAPScripts.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d1/803279454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm

Regards

Bala Krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

michelle_fish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you ever get this solved ?  I have a similar issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyank ,

The problem you are facing is due to the fact that the PO needs to be SAVED ATLEaST ONCE before you go to the print preview ,i think if you do this and see i am sure you will get it .

The condition records which you see for tax are related to the PO number ,which will be generated only during SAVING the PO.

I say this with reference to the case of internal number assignement for PO