cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting SAP ERP and SAP XI via RFC (in cluster)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a strange problem with SAP ERP and SAP XI (production systems). Both systems are installed in cluster. I am trying to connect both systems via RFC, so I configurred TCP connection using SM59. But, when I try to test connection, I am always getting error "Program xxxx is not registered". When I register the program on the sender communication channel on different system (develop system - different machine), connection works fine. Configuration on both SAP XI production and development systems is identical. I just cannot understand, why production SAP ERP does not see registered program on production SAP XI. Has anybody experiences with this? Or any other ideas where should be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check whether port is created to R3 system from XI using transaction IDX1.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys, problem solved. All I had to do is enter virtual address in RFC sender communication channel.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"virtual address" = dispatcher's message server...

Henrique.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you configuring the RFC Sender adapter with load balancing?

what is the hostname you're using for ERP?

Is it the message server's?

Also, make sure the dispatcher is properly configured, sending the requisitions to the application servers.

Regards,

Henrique.