cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform problem for shipment number

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

I have got one issue with smartform . for all shipment numbers data is getting printed . but only for one shipment number layout is empty.i'e for one shipment data is not getting printed .

data is coming in Print program. but it is not passing into Smartform only for one shipment number.

the data is in production system . how can i debug the smartform in production to check if values are passing or not .bcoz i cant hardcode breakpoint in smartform as it is in production .

if i debug Function modue unable to see variable in smartform

plz tell me how to debug in this scenario???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

once you execute the smartform you will get the one function modele, then do the following steps.

1) go inside that FM and search of the key word "PERFORM %GLOBAL_INIT". and put the break point there.

2) then execute your smartform it will trigger that breakpoint and press f5 it goes to the "initilization" of that smartform there you can check in debugging.. then you can figureout why that particular value is not popoulating.

hope it will useful to you.

Regards,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any other way to debug , if I am not authorised for SE37 in production.

Bcoz as I execute my smartform it gives an error message "not authirised to

use SE37".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use /h before executing smartform then once u enter debugger u can use "breakpoint AT" feature of debugger