Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have not defined a CO account assignment for an account that is relevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a billing document I encountered the following message

"You have not defined a CO account assignment for an account that is relevant to cost accounting."

My billing document got created but my accounting document was not created.I checked the Billing-->header for the error and it says "Error in accounting interface".

Can anybody throw some light on the reason behind this kind of error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain CO object. You can maintain WBS element or cost center or Internal order.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christino,

plz check OKB9 or KA02 or FS00 here click TAB Edit Cost Element & go to Default Acct Assgnment & enter the Cost Center.

Before doing all this please take advice of the CO people & proceed

Regards

Vipin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christino

Go to OT32, select the Field status group and click on blue lens. Now double click on "Additional account assignments" and see what is maintained for the field "Cost Object". Change it to Opt.entry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

KOFK is maintained and everything seems to be in line.

Any other things that I can check?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo

Firstly , Check wheather you might have done Revenue account determination (t.code VKOA) with KOFK condition type also and assigned G/L accounts also.As KOFK condition type is used for controlling purpose . So kindly check wheather the cost centers have been created or not and also check wheather conditon types have been assigned or not (after releasing the billing we can check) .

Ask your FI consultant to configure the controlling (CO) part

Secondly , If the configuration has not yet happened then in VKOA remove the assignment made to your sales orgn +acc assn grp of CMR & MMR and then go to VF02 and then save the billing document

Regards

Srinath