SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of Function Module ISU_S_ACCOUNT_CHANGE and ISU_S_ACCOUNT_PROVIDE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need help in understanding how the below mentioned function module is used and its purpose.

ISU_S_ACCOUNT_CHANGE and ISU_S_ACCOUNT_PROVIDE.

Point Rewarded.

Cheers

Rajiv Christopher

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

ISU_S_ACCOUNT_CHANGE :: This function module is used for to change the IS-U contract account Master data.

ISU_S_ACCOUNT_PROVIDE :: This function module will provide the contract account details.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

ISU_S_ACCOUNT_CHANGE :: This function module is used for to change the IS-U contract account Master data.

ISU_S_ACCOUNT_PROVIDE :: This function module will provide the contract account details.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi

Does any one of the function module update the Standard table for my doubts to be fully clarified .

Cheers ,

Rajiv Christopher

0 Kudos

This FM 'ISU_S_ACCOUNT_CHANGE' will update the data base.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Does this update the database table FKKVKP Table. Because i have an issue related to it.

Cheers,

Rajiv Christopher.

0 Kudos

Yes...It will update the FKKVKP table.

If you see the changeing parameter you will have an idea.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your information it was of great help .. Thank you very much ji. One final question Kofiz_id - account determination id whether if is changed after for that contract account.

Please answer this final question.

Cheers,

Rajiv Christopher

0 Kudos

You can change kofiz id in FKKVKP table structure SI_FKKVKPSICA.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar