Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

handling unit assignment problen in LT12

pala_h
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting below error while assigning handling unit in LT12 .

u201CWithdrawal from HU only possible if total amount of HU will be withdrawn u201C

Message no. L3859

I have selected HU from particular batch number only .

Please help me out .

pala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pala,

Did you remove a complete HU during picking or a partial one? If you removed a partial HU during picking you should use pick-HU to handle the situation:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/2e/814834abd011d2b460006094b9b121/frameset.htm

Partial quantities (materials or lower-level HUs) are transferred to a picking container such as a cart or container tub. This picking container, in turn, represents a handling unit, the pick handling-unit (HU). Handling units and materials can be picked and packed in one step (pick-and-pack procedure).

Or you removed a complete HU and got this error message w/o reason?

(e.g. OSS note 663902, )

Please use pick HU or give more details.

Regards,

Csaba

(I do not know HUM I'm just pretending to know it)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using bulk storage types, the above condition can be configured in following path...

Strategies --> Stock placement strategies -->Define strategy for bulk storage -->Define storage type control in the Warehouse Management IMG.

The parameter that influence picking include the "Complete removal requirement" check if this is set you have to remove all the qunatity from an HU.

All these, provided you use Bulk Storage, or else we wait for your detail business process...

Amit G