print a PO with a SMARTFORM

Dear all,

I have to print a Purchase Order from transaction ME21N/ME22N/ME23N' with a SMARTFORM linked to Output type "NEU".

I already made the following steps:

- I copy standard sapscript MEDRUCK to ZMM_MEDRUCK in which I add my custom LOGO

- I migrate sapscript ZMM_MEDRUCK to a smartform ZMM_MEDRUCK_SF

- In customizing (Material Management -> Purchasing -> Messages -> Output Control ->

Messages Types -> Define Message Types for Purchase Order [at POPUP I choose

"Maintain Message Types for PO"])

- Setting Output Type = NEU and navigating to "Processing Routines"

Medium : 1 Print output

Program : SAPFM06P

FORM routine : ENTRY_NEU

Form :

PDF/Smartform Form : ZMM_MEDRUCK_SF

Type : 1 SmartForm

But It doesn't work, I mean the output is the standard sapscript MEDRUCK.

I tried also to use the standard transaction NACE -> EF -> Output types -> NEU -> "Processing Routines" but the system send you to the same point.

I'm working on ECC6 with these Support Packages:

SAP_BASIS 700 0017 SAPKB70017

SAP_ABA 700 0017 SAPKA70017

PI_BASIS 2006_1_700 0007 SAPKIPYM07

ST-PI 2005_1_700 0002 SAPKITLQI2

SAP_BW 700 0019 SAPKW70019

SAP_AP 700 0014 SAPKNA7014

SAP_HR 600 0007 SAPKE60007

SAP_APPL 600 0014 SAPKH60014

Do you have any help?

Best regards

Gino Bonfiglioli

> No Vishwa,

> I already wrote you that I don't want to create a Z program copied by the standard program SAPFM06P. I know how a smartform can be called by a program (Z or standard).

> Here the problem is that also if I set my Z smartform I'm not able to call it als if I set it in NACE transaction.

> do you have any other hints?

> Gino

Gino, I have little trouble in understanding your point here. If you copy into the Z program and use that for smartform, you can assign the same replacing the standard program with your one. But only thing, that you need to take care is..all your code should between form entry_neu and endform..

form entry_neu.
"all the code should be here.

This is because, If you see in NACE, there is a form routine when this output is assigned in the PO, then the form routine triggers first, triggering the print program which there in calls the smartform.

0 View this answer in context