cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update the pricing data from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

we use vk11 to create a combination for a particular condition type pricing so the same will be reflected when we create a sales order.

my requirement.

If the user makes any changes in the price for a paticular condition in the sales order thn the same should get updated in the masters so tht next time if i create sales order for the same combination it should reflect the updated price.

in simple terms i want to update master data for a particular condition if the user makes changes in sales order pricing.

Regards,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks for valuable answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible my friend... changes which will make in sales order will not update any master data not only price master data...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In SAP, we cannot change a Condition record / Master record, if any changes are done at the Transactional documents.

Changes can be done only in Condition records, which will flow to Transactional documents, but not VisaVersa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per standards, this functionality is not available in SAP. May be you have to follow manual changes in Condtion record. Other wise sit with technical team and plan out for some Zprogram for price changes..

Regards

Sankar

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

in simple terms i want to update master data for a particular condition if the user makes changes in sales order pricing.

It is not possible to update condition record when you change the price in the sales order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny

No it is not possible. In fact, you should understand that in SAP we can update any transaction datas from master datas but not vice versa. This means, from pricing condition only which is a master data, you can update the sale order which is a transaction data.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi