cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in importing software component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a software component,when i tried to import it into repository, i am getting following error

Communication with JMS server failed Repeat the last action. If the problem continues to occur after multiple attempts, contact your system administrator to check the availability of the JMS provider service

if i again try to import it i am getting following error

ResourceException in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseResourceException: SQLException thrown by the physical connection: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: Error while accessing secure store: File "/sapmnt/XID/global/security/data/SecStore.properties" does not exist although it should..

even if i am trying to import standard software components also i am getting above error,

pls suggest me what could be the possible solution

regards

raghu

Edited by: raghu y on Dec 29, 2008 10:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for Communication with JMS server failed

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem seems to be connection to the database or may be database URL is incorrect.

The problem can be solved via the Visual Administrator or by a manual modification of the data-sources.xml file.

Visual Administrator --> Server --> Services --> JDBC Connector -->Select DataSource

Change the URL given in the Database URL field with the appropriate one & save it.

For step by step process refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5c/2f2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

Please contact the Basis guys and ask them to look in JMS connection parameters.

Start the J2ee server once and try to reimport into the IR.

Regards

Goli Sridhar