Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Header Text not copied to Invoice Header

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All friends

I have created text id for copiying sales order header to invoice header in votxn. I assign in text procedure of sales order as well as Invoice text procedure. I create sales order with maintaining text ID But when i created invoice with same sales order text id is not copied. Please suggest me what steps i should take and what Access sequence i must maintain to copy text from Sales order to Invoice.

I have maintained the access sequence and maintain the required text id in access sequence. But system is only access the first text id from order header to Invoice header not other text id which i maintain in order.

Regards

Shambhu

Edited by: SHAMBHU SARKAR on Dec 29, 2008 12:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

solved by myself

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shambu

If the problem is solved then it is good.Shambu , But can you share with all of us how you have solved the problem

Regards

Srinath

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I got the exactly prob that system is copied the same text to other text id. Please suggest me how to solve it

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shambu

while doing text determination in one step in i think in text id's in text procedures, maintain as TEXT IS OBLIGATORY AND SHOULD BE DISPLAYED WHILE COPYING.

Text is obligatory and displayed when Transferring - whatever text you have entered in the sales order that will be copied into preceding document say delivery or billing

Regards

Srinath

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sri

i changed what u have said but still problem is system is copied only first text id from sales order to invoice not other text id.

Regards

Shambhu

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shambu

If it is a item text then go to VF02-> item data ->text tab and there you double click on the left side where generally the text data is visible then you can see .In the same way go to VF02-> header data ->text tab and double click on the left side then you can see the text that gets floated from the previous document.

Regards

Srinath

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

I have checked in header only one text id is floating from sales order to invoice not other while other also have same settings like first one in text determination process but i m unable to understand why others is also not copied.