cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When create invoice, I have to calculate condition value for header condition.

1) I created header condition

Condition class = A

Calculation type = B

Group condition = X

Header condition = X

2) I created pricing procedure and I assigned billing type this pricing procedure.

3) I wrote condition value formula for special calculation and I update calculation Type on the pricing procedure.

But, when create invoice, system wants manually entry for this header condition. After system saw my calculation value formula and calculating new value.

I wants this calculation process with automatically .Is it possible with user exit or customizing ?.

Please help.

Thanks

Gulay Celik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gulay

Header conditions are always manual.

You have to enter them manually in the condition screen.

Once , you enter the Header condition, it will be distributed proportionately on each item (in standard settings it is distributed on the basis of Net value and the basis of distribution can be changed by putting appropriate routine in the "Alt cond base value" field in the Pricing procedure).

After the Header condition is distributed on each item , you will get new value in your document.

It is not possible to determine header condition automatically.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

If memory serves, header conditions are manual only. If you make your condition a header/ item group condition you can automatically determine your rate. It will prorate over individual items and role up into the header.