cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of msgs in AE queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario IDOC to SOAP (3th party) with qos=EOIO. Once happen that 3th party changed the xml validation scheme, and all messages were rejected by their receiver system. Thus on XI I ended up with 1 msg in system error and all the rest in status holding. The biggest problem was how to clean up the AE queue, since there was no way to successfully send messages out. I spent hours to cancel messages one by one, since from rwb I could cancel only the first one which is in system error.

I wonder if it possible to cancel all holding messages from a AE queue, or maybe how to delete the AE queue itself or what to do in such case.

Thanks, Janos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Look this thread might help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I guess the answer is in sap notes i guess.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This would be of your interest.

Also make sure that you have disabled the ack for idocs which could also lead to queue overflow.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but it doesn't say what I need. I just want to cancel messages (holding) from an AE queue, because I already know that all of them will run into system error. The receiver can' t accept them. Let say that the messages have been generated with erroneous data in the backend buggy proxy.

How to cancel all holding msgs at once?

Thanks, Janos