cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy to soap synchronous

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In my synch proxy to soap scenario, facing the error while testing web service from altova spy.

Err thrown after i send request is "<RCVR Deter> "MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE"

This is when i use WSDL generated from my ID.

When i use wsdl given from client it doesnt post at all, with message code (500).

Scanned sdn and asked everyone i cud, but cudnt hit any solution.

I noticed following things in WSDL given by client,

1. URL within WSDL's adress tag, when pasted in browser doesnt opens WSDL or any web page rather says "Welcome to axis.."

2,When added ?wsdl at the end of the url, the wsdl can be seen.(so using URL with "?wsdl" as my target URL in soap receiver ID, is approach right??)

3.In WSDL from client has, <wsdl:operation name="XXX" parameterOrder="XXXXX">

what ideally shud be approach when soap is at receiver end.

Also, Great confusions about These::

1. URL in target url in soap receiver

2.URL of file location, while sending request. (shud b wsdl file saved in desktop, or url of wsdl )

3.soap end point and action (what if, when no action is there in wsdl) when changing soap parameters

4.In moni and also in altova getting err <Receiver determintaion> Message_incomplete

5.when to use wsdl generated from ID and when to use wsdl provided from client.

I am badly stuck in this scenario. Couldnt find any way out, at the same time its v v critical object.

wud be thankful if someone can help me in sorting out this..

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

5.when to use wsdl generated from ID and when to use wsdl provided from client.

This should be your first question

Use wsdl generated by ID in case of soap sender scenarion and use wsdl from client in case your scenario is soap receiver.

This is when i use WSDL generated from my ID.

For the receiver soap scenario, you dont have to generate wsdl in ID. Use the wsdl given by receiver.

When added ?wsdl at the end of the url, the wsdl can be seen

If your scenarion could work after adding this, then there is nothing wrong in this approach.

1. URL in target url in soap receiver

Use the URL provided by the receiver system. The same url is present in the wsdl file that receiver provide to you.

2.URL of file location, while sending request. (shud b wsdl file saved in desktop, or url of wsdl )

What do you mean by this? For a soap receiver channel, you only need the URL and use the wsdl provided by receiver.

3.soap end point and action (what if, when no action is there in wsdl) when changing soap parameters

Action is not compulsary. Just use the wsdl provided by client and check whether it contains <action> tag or not. If it has, then only provide the action.

4.In moni and also in altova getting err <Receiver determintaion> Message_incomplete

Your case is of soap receiver. You should not send messge from Altova to XI in this case.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot Prateek..there was big big misunderstnding about this

After i test the scenrio, using Spy, the pop up showing the receiver path and 500 code occurs.

Following wth the saop fault

<faultCode>soapenv.Server</faultCode>
<faultString>variable exist is unknown</faultString>
<detail>
<ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http//xml.apache.org/axis">paitstux01.XXX.XX</ns1>

I have checked keep header in soap receiver

any help in solving this will b highly appreciated and very much required!

Regards.