SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Size Scale Change - Procedure and Archive Validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a business need to change size scale. A style can originally be created with size scale of S,M,L, but then changed to 2,4,6,8.

Currently, I have been archiving the original articles and reload the articles with the new size scale. Questions:

1. Is there a simple way to change the internal characteristics than to archive?

2. If archiving is the correct way, please confirm if the following steps are the correct way to archive:

a. If PO exist, deletion the PO. Do I need to archive PO?

b. If info record exist, delete info record.

c. WSP6 to discontinue the listing.

d. WRF_DIS_SEL to discontinue the sites, vendor, and client of the generic and variants.

e. SE38 - run programs to delete and archive.

3. How do I archive info record? How do I archive purchasing and sales pricing created through MEK1 and VK11 respectively?

Appreciate any help given.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IS-R ECC 6.0, there's a program that will allow you to re-assign the variant-creating characteristic values for varaints such that you could change 2,4,6 to S,M,L. and keep the same variant numbers. I've used it a little, and will edit this post on Monday (US Eastern time) with the program name. I don't know if you can do it en masse, and do not know the downstream impacts that you may encounter,(BI Analytics, BI MAP, additionals with vendors, third-party interfaces, etc.) but it seems to work pretty well. More to follow.

UPDATE: Okay, try program RWRFMATCHARVAL. This does not appear to have an en masse capability, beyond the generic article level. However, if you have a good ABAPer, you could probably leverage the code to do what you want to do and adjust the characteristic values. Let me know what you think of this.

Edited by: Justin Sayre on Dec 29, 2008 4:27 PM