cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some setup tables are empty for PM data application 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to fill setup tables for PM data.

I did the following:

1) Delete setup tabels via LBWG : application 17

2) Delete MCEX17_1 in LBWQ

3) I executed the transaction OLIIBW to fill the setup tables. I was surprised that the execution of the programme has taken only about 20 minutes.

When i try to upload data to BW or simulate via RSA3 in R/3, I had no data for:

2LIS_17_I0ACTY

2LIS_17_I0CAUSE

2LIS_17_I0ITEM

2LIS_17_I0NOTIF

2LIS_17_I0TASK

I just got data for:

2LIS_17_I3HDR

2LIS_17_I3OPER

What is wrong? What I have missed?

Thanks in advance and any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,

Hicham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have found some OSS notes that said that we have to maintain field STAFO in TQ80 table. In fact the fileds is not maintained in our system, but It was not maintained also before the upgrade. the OSS notes are 879320, 667544.

Regarding NPRT Tx, I had 2 entries, one with tablesource QMEL and the other with table source AFIH.

Please help.

Regards,

Hicham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If NPRT shows you the logs then data has been picked. If you have done an init w/o data transfer then do a repair full load. That will also pick from Setup tables.

Three kinds of lods will access the setup tables for data:

a) Full b) Repair Full and c) Init with data transfer.

Please do a repair full and for delta also check if RSA7 is having LUWs or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukherjee,

I hope that there is no misunderstanding. As I mentionned in my first post, when I execute OLIIBW, I have data only for :

2LIS_17_I3HDR

2LIS_17_I3OPER

But for :

2LIS_17_I0ACTY

2LIS_17_I0CAUSE

2LIS_17_I0ITEM

2LIS_17_I0NOTIF

2LIS_17_I0TASK

I have no data, even when I execute RSA3.

What is strange too, is that the execution of OLIIBW takes only about 15 minutes. We have a huge data and 20 minutes is not enough.

Regards,

Hicham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check if all the structures are active in LO cockpit.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anass,

Structures are actives.

Regards,

Hicham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I resolved the issue applying OSS notes 879320, 667544.

Regards,

Hicham

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

chk out whether the particular objects are there or not... if everything fine then dont worry there is no data for that particular data sources....

IF u feel there is the mistake then other datasources will not pic the data....

The way u used for the setup tables is correct....

Sukhai...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sukhai,

Thanks for your response.

What do you mean by the particular objetcts.

I will try to explain what has happened in our system:

We have done an ugrade of our R/3 system from 4.6C to ECC6. After this, the job which extract the delta for application 17 fails because of a change of structure. So we dacided to do an init. Thats is why I executed the Tx OLIIBW.

The data sources I have mentionned should have data. I really don't understand what I have missed.

Regards,

Hicham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well firstly if you have dome an upgrade, then you need to reinitialize all the datasources.

Secondly to transfer data to BW ensure that V3 update jobs are scheduled which takes data from Extraction queues to Delta queue (RSA7). Also make sure RSA7 has the datasources as green.

Moreover after filling setup tables, please check the logs thru NPRT and check is documents have been posted or not.

If everything looks fine then run RSA3 in Debug mode and see which tables it's trying to access and what's the background processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukherjee,

Thanks for your answer.

I will check your suggestions tomorrow. Just one thning regarding the extraction: When I filled the setup tables, I have done an init without data transfer. After that I wanted to do a full upload. Normally for the full upload, I don't need to transfer data to RSA7.

Also in RSA7 everything is green. I will check NPRT.

Regards,

Hicham