cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access from Visual Composer -> SOAP-XI-FileScenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a SOAP-XI-File Scenario. I have tested it from XML Spy but my final target is to access the WSDL from Visual composer or web Dynpro JAVA.

So what would be the WSDL URL. I have tried with

http://<Host>:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<Business Service>:<Sender CC>

but it is not working.

can you plaese help me.

Thanks in advance

Chandan

Edited by: Chandan Jash on Dec 27, 2008 3:42 PM

Edited by: Chandan Jash on Dec 27, 2008 3:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

solved through xmlSPY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

url provided is correct.

http://<host>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=<party>:<service>:<channel>;

Refer this blog for accessing WSDL from :

1) WebDynpro :

/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/07/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-i

/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/08/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-ii

2) From Visual Composer :

regards

Ganga

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganga,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

I have checked both blogs. I case of WD, I don't want to access the WSDL file from client system. Instead of that I want to access through WSDL URL but not able. Now I am checking the configuration in Visual admin for VC.

I will let you know the result.

Thanks again

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1) Download the WSDL file and check if the URL is present in file

2)Other workaround if you create model using the File you can the URL from :

When the model is generated, you can browse through the logical ports,the model classes, and so on.

Under Logical Ports, check the value of the Target Address parameter under the model port name

regards

ganga

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For sending data to XI, the client must use the wsdl file and the URL specified within. The usual property of any soap client (VC in your case) is to use the wsdl to send the data.

Regards,

Prateek