cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg smartform new page prob?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i am printing my smartforms based on customer . if customer changes it starts printing from a new page . for that i used a command n checked new page option. but unneccssarly iam getting an emplty extra page in the last . how to avoid ?

ex: if 2 cust r there both customers r printing in new ages but 3 page is cmg as blank

regards

deepurd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Put condition for NEW PAGE COMMAND to validate l_count < Customer Table Count (dbcnt).

Here l_count is loop count which you should increase by 1 for every processed customer in the loop.

Thanks

Amol Lohade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for one method can be put all ur customer in one internal table and with the help of index put a loop on main table .

after printing ur pages when ur putting a commnad for next page check for the condition that ur internal table has value or not.

if the value is satsified then only it will trigger the next page and while looping it will keep on incrementing so that for all the number of customers a new page is being printed .

hope it helps !!!!!!!!!!

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

refer to this link....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is happening because after printing the 2 customers you have...it is going into command node again and taking it to the next page.

So, you should give the condition in such a way that it does not trigger a new page after the last record.

Vishwa.