cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVC deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have more than 1 lakh cvc's, i have to delete all cvc's, could anybody suggest any new possibility to delete cvc'c

Thanx in advance

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj

If you want to delete all CVC, that also means, you do not need to the current planning content.

So how about delete existing all the timeseries and then planning area and pos ?

If you want to keep planning area and pos, I think deleting from the list <T-CD /SAPAPO/MC62> is the only way.

Best Regards

Keiji

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using /SAPAPO/MC62, If you choose Delete from a list of combinations, an initial screen appears that corresponds to the screen for displaying master data . Here, you can restrict the data to be displayed in exactly the same manner. After you have chosen , a list appears. You select the characteristic value combinations that you wish to delete, and then choose Delete to delete all the selected combinations at once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Use /n/sapapo/mc62 transaction code in APO and goto delete characteristic combination option, provide the necessary selection conditions, and execute job as background, like that provide as many background jobs so that deletions can be carried out easily.

Hope this helps your query. Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.