cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Discount clc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

If a sale order has 3 different matrials, and if i want to give 10% discount if my total sale order value crosses Rs.1L, how to do this??

Rgds

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghav

The best solution is to a assign a subroutine in a requirement / Alt calc type in any one of the field. for the header condition type in your pricing procedure telling that if the sales value crosses Rs.1L then you customer should get 10% discount then automatically when you assign the header condition type or if the sales value is less than Rs.1L then he will be getting less than 10% discount .In this process there is no need to maintain scales

So give the inputs to the ABAP'er and integrate with him create the subroutine and assign in the requirement or Alt calc type fields in pricing procedure

NOTE : But if the condition type is an item condition type then only we can maintain scales as we can maintain scales in its condition record

Regards

Srinath

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav,

This you can try with Scales option and scale basis you can take as Value

Define the discount condition type through V/06 transaction,with calculation type %

Maintain Scale Basis as B-Value scale in the Scale Basis field under Scales tab

Maintain access sequence for that

Maintain discount condition type in your procedure at proper step(i.e to calculate from sales value)

Now you maintain the condition record for that discount condition type withe scale maintanence 10% for above 1 Lak in VK11.

If it is not possible you can develop Routine with the help of ABAPer with your logic maintain that routine in the CalType colomun of your pricing procedure for that conditin type.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can define Header Condition for this Purpose. This Header would check the totla Invoice value & get discount if rrequired.

Keep this condition update active when you define the Condition. T-Code - V/06 - Select the required Condition type - Under master Data there is check box for Condition Update - Put a tick mark in the same.

Hope this helps...

Give point if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really helpfull

Thanks

Raghav