Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Pls advise on below

If i enter a sale order with 3 materials, 2 of which will have a ship 2 party and the third material will have different ship to party, is it possible to do the above in a single sale order.

Rgds

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

To Achieve the same, You have to maintain following settings.

1. Create a Customer, say A (as Sold-to-Party) in T. Code: XD01

2. Create two Customers, say X and Y ( as Ship-to-Parties OR Sold-to-Parties) in T. Code: XD01

3. Assign Both the Customers (i.e X and Y) as Ship-to-Parties in to Customer-Master "A" under Tab: Sales Area Data --> Partner Functions (T. Code: XD02)

4. Create Sales Order with Customer A as Sold-to-Party and 3-Materials, say 001, 002 and 003.

5. For Material 001 (i.e. line-item 10) and Material 002 (i.e. line-tem 20); assign Customer X as Ship-to-Party

(Select the Line-items and Double Click. Go to, Tab: Partners. Maintain Customer X as Ship-to-Party, for both the Material 001 & 002)

6. Similarly, Maintain Customer Y as Ship-to-Party for Material 003 (i.e. line-item 30), in to Tab: Partners.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note:

1. Sales Area Data, with which, Sales Order is getting created, must be same for Customer A, X and Y.

2. Material 001, 002 and 003, must be create with Sales Area Data as of Sales Order.

3. A single Delivery Document can't be created for all the materials (i.e. You may create single Delivery for Material 001 and 002; but no combination i.e. 001003 or 002003 or 001002003, could be achieved in single Delivery).

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raghav

If you have a different ship to party also you can create and have a single sales order. If you manually want to change the Ship to party partner function (at item level) then go to item data->partner functions tab-> manually you can change the ship to party

Even though you have a single sales order but there will be delivery split because the ship to party is different

Whenever you do delivery system checks the following parameters for delivery split

Ship to party

Delivery date

Shipping point

So as per you requirement system will create 2 deliveries and again you can create 1 billing document if the

following parameters are same

payer

Destination country

Billing date

If the above are not same then 2 billing documents will come

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav

In the sale order overview screen, first maintain all three material codes and quantity. Now block the line item for which you want to have different ship to party, click from top menu bar "Goto -- Item -- Partner". There maintain the ship to party which you want to have and save.

Now if you create delivery for these three line items, you will have two deliveries which of course, you can again club in one invoice, provided, datas like Payer, Inco Terms, Actual GI Date are all same in the preceding documents.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav,

Definitely, you can have different Ship-to-Party for each item in Sales Order.

But as for each Ship-to-party system would create different Delivery Documents.

If the Payer, payment terms, BIlling date & destination country for each of the items is same then you can generate Single Invoice for different ship-to-parties.

Hope this helps...

Give point if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thanks, your answers was really helpfull.

Rgds

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly close the thread if your query is answered.

Hrishi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav,

It is quite possible through maintaining ship to party at item level for those materials.

To maintain the different ship to party at item level you just double click on the item system will take you to the item data here you go in to Partners tab maintain the ship to party for that item.

Note:- System will allow you to create different deliveries for those different ship to parties.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Offcourse you can create a sales order with different ship-to-parties.. but you won't have one delievry for this sales order as system will split the sales order into two deliveries as ship-to-parties are not the same for all the items.

Hrishi