cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Partner Report

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created one additional partner function in Architect in a diiferent account group. Now when i am creating Inquiry/order i am adding this into my partner function. My requirement is how i will get a report on the basis of this new partner function ARCHITECT.

Where can i get this report.

Similarly i am using one more account group, Contractor , with Partner function- Contractor name in the same way i am adding this in my Inquiry / Order both and now i want a report on the basis of

Contractor name.

Plz guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

Go through this IMG path do these settings then try

IMG>Sales and distribution>Sales->*Lists>Set Updating partner Index* here you can add your partner functions Architect and Contractor with the respect Transaction Group.

Transaction group "0" --> Belongs to the orders

Transaction group "1"--->Belongs to the Inquiry

Transaction group "2"-->Belongs to the Quotation

Transaction group "6"-->Belongs to the Delivery

Transaction group "7"-->Belongs to the Billing document

If you want report based on these partner functions for Inquiries,quotaions and orders you need to assign those partner functions to these transaction groups.

For sales orders,

Transaction group "0" <--> Architect partner function

Transaction group "0" <--> Contractor partner function

For Inquiries

Transaction group "1"<--->Architect partner function

Transaction group "1" <--> Contractor partner function

For quotations

Transaction group "2"<-->Architect partner function

Transaction group "2" <--> Contractor partner function

Now you can get the inquiry list for those partner functions through VA15 transaction.

Go to VA15 transaction then click on Partner function push button here you select your Architect partner function or Contractor partner function then give other selection data then execute now you can get the list of inquiries based on your selected partner function.

For quotation and sales orders list you can do same process as mentioned above through VA25 and VA05 transaction.

Note:- If you want Deliveries list and billing list also based on these (Architect and contractor)partner functions,

You need to assign these partner functions to the Devery transaction group(i.e 6) and billing transaction group(i.e7) in the same way.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot

Cheers

Rishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rishi

For getting report on the basis of partner function you can get in VA05 - for Order , VA15 for inquary as said by Mr Murali.

But before that you have to add that partner by config in SPRO path is Sales and Distribution -- Sales Support (CAS) -- Lists -- Set Updating Of Partner Index there you select transaction group + function + Name, as per your requirement. e.g. select 0(zero) for sales oeder and 1 for inquiry.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.