cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM excersise for practise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

Can any one give me the links for the scenarios on ccBPM. I have looked into this site and got the information on the theoretical material of ccBPM. And i hardly finde one or two scenarios on basics of ccBPM. So kindly help me giving the scenarios which give me the complete knowledge on ccBPM. Like implementing the all the steps and configuring alerts and utilizing the correlation concept.( not in one scenario)

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best is import SAP BASIS SWCV and go through all the examples which have extensive use of ccBPM

you can find related document for examples from sdn.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a small correction in the link,its saptechnical not saptechnicall

Just open any Intergartion process in IR there you can find the basic demos on the use of BPM ..these are called BPM patterns and you can use them directly or study the flow and create your own.You will get lots of materials in SDN to learn concepts and for hands on just study the BPM patterns.

Regards,

Anika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the purpose use this link http://www.saptechnicall.com/Tutorials/XI/XIMainPage

and see next XI scenarios

"XI- BPM Scenario using Fork and correlation","Demo on using SYNC/ASYNC Bridge in BPM", "Collect Multiple IDOCs to File using BPM".

Thanks,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Hello Natvik thanks for your reply but page is not found in that url. please give me the correct one.

Can any one explain me, what is SAP BASIS SWCV and its importance. Because i didn't find it in INTEGRATION REPOSITORY.

Thank in advance.