Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry in table T503

former_member598141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

Iu2018ve created groups and areas of personnel and assigned employee subgroup to employee group by IMG:

Enterprise structure -> Assignment -> Human Resources Management-> Assign employee subgroup to employee group.

Iu2019ve tried to hire (PA40) using these groups and subgroups, but it shows an error: "No entry in table T503" for the combined subgroup and group that are not stored in the table.

The table T503, is the same as Iu2019ve in assigned at SPRO?

Thanks in advanced!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor

U have missed to give the attributes to the employees check V_503_ALL table thru SM30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sikandar Appreciated...Lot of thanks..

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member

I had the same problem, and all i did was to fill the V_503_ALL-AKSTA via SM30.

Try that and let me know.

Thanks and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

it says that "V_503_ALL-AKSTA" is not in the dictionary !

Former Member
0 Kudos

3. 01.10.2008 processing terminated for ee00000502 by bujji srimathi

above threeerrors are comr at the simulation. is their any solution to that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goody,

PLZ maintain the Employee Attributes.......I am not sure about the Table name...

But IMG path is PM-> PA-> Org Data---> Org Assignment -

> here search the node of Employee Attributes.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had same problem last Friday. It took me a week to found out those message. Thank you so much. It works now. I'm glad to find this forum.

Edited by: Lisa L on Jan 3, 2009 7:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first check the country allowed or not in this table . May be if you are wrongly selected the country goruping. Or else You have not assigned employee Subgroups the attributes..

In IMG please maintain the entries for the same . Path is as below

IMG-> Personnel Management-> Personnel Administration->Organizational Data-> Organizational Assignment-> Define Employee attributes.

Or you can maintain the table V_503_C in the transaction SM30

Regards,

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If SAP2 shows all the reports in the SAP system, then what's the difference between SAP2 and SAP1 ?!!

I can see that SAP1 contains all the reports as in the Info Systems of SAP Easy Access, but is there a difference in the kind of output SAP1/SAP2 display ?!!

(I have the authority to use SAP1, not SAP2 this is why I can't know the difference by my self for the time being)

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please maintain emp[loyee atrributes.

Then you will not get the error of T503.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Godoy,

You have not assigned employee Subgroups the attributes..

In IMG please maintain the entries for the same . Path is as below

IMG-> Personnel Management-> Personnel Administration->Organizational Data-> Organizational Assignment-> Define Employee attributes.

Or you can maintain the table V_503_C in the transaction SM30

Regards,

Kapil Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using the IDES server, I created a Copmany, a Comany Code, Assigned them to the Country Grouping of Egypt (EG).

I also created EE groups and subgroups, Personnel Areas and subareas. I checked the V_503_All for Egypt (EG) and found all the entries i put, but still the same error appears to me when i try to hire a new employee:

No Entry in table T503 for (Key)

any Ideas ??

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please input the vlue of the columns :Cal.rule,ESG/CAP,Prim.WT,Appr.,Tm.Quota,WSchedue in the table of V_503_all.

Edited by: merry zhang on Jun 1, 2010 5:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table T503 stores Employee Groups / Subgroups.

so the SPRO configuration should have taken care of the entries into the table.

can you manually check The table T503 using SM30 or SE16 to see if these values are present in the table?

Thanks,

Ananth