cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Web Service via UDDI Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I have an outbound interface wich I´ve created and exported the .wsdl file into a folder that I created in the Visual Administrator, so it can be accesed via http://server:port/folder.

When I try to publish the WSDL via UDDI Client it requests me for user and password, but i don´t know which user to use.

I read that I have to create a user for that folder in Visual Administrator, but did not found how to do this.

Can someone give me some light please??

Thanks in advanced.

Karla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganga, thank you for your quick answer.

But I still have doubts.

I read the document that you send me, but in the step:

-Enter login credentials provided by the selected registry. For SAP registry, visit http://uddi.sap.com for login credentials.

Is where I don´t know which credentials to use?

Do you know which credentials are?

Or if I have to create a new one credential to publish the WSDL??

Thanks

Karla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the udditest.sap.com it is the Test Registry provided.

Configuring the UDDI Client and UDDI Server ::::

To use the UDDI client for publishing, updating, or discovering business services and tModels, first you have to administer the UDDI client as well as the UDDI server using the J2EE Engine Visual Administrator.

Procedure

1. Select Web Services Container ® Runtime ® UDDI Client.

2. From the Available Registries list, select a UDDI registry.

a. To enter a different Inquiry URL and Publish URL, choose Edit Registry and enter new locations.

Make sure that the URLs contain a value. If they do not, then add the port value manually (for example, localhost:50000).

b. To add a registry to the Available Registries list, choose New Registry.

c. To remove a registry from the list, choose Remove Registry.

3. On the UDDI Server tab page, choose New User and enter the corresponding data. For more information, see Managing the UDDI Server in the Administration Manual.

Using the Visual Administrator, you can create users for а local test registry only.

Create the User here for the test registry used.

regards

Ganga

Edited by: gangaprasad chintala on Dec 26, 2008 8:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I finally could publish teh web service with the instructions and link that you send me

Thank you very much for your help Ganga

Answers (0)