Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Mother Invoice reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a issue in Stock Transfer.

1)First the goods are transferred from Plant to Depot A and a Proforma invoice is created. This is the mother invoice.

2) From Depot A, the goods are again transferred by Stock Transfer. After the delivery is created in VL10B, we will be giving the Mother invoice number in the Delivery> Header> Shipment--> GR/GI no. to calaculate the Excise based on Mother Invoice. But it is not working.

3) From Depot B , the goods are sold to end customer and in the delivery again the Mother Invoice number is given.Here the Excise is getting calaculated based on Mother Invoice. We have used a routine RV63A810 for this.

This routine is working fine for Sale from Depot to Customer. we are facing problem in Depot to Depot transfer.

Any other routine for this requirement?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me answer your below querries:

1)First the goods are transferred from Plant to Depot A and a Proforma invoice is created. This is the mother invoice.

For your information Proforma Invoice cannot be your mother invoice unless untill the Incoming excise Invoice is created in the transaction J1IG.

For Depot A you have to create incoming excise invoice in transaction code J1IG with reference to Material Document. ( this is the mother invoice while you transfer the material to Depot B) Here you can refer the outgoing excise (J1IIN) created for the Plant.

2) From Depot A, the goods are again transferred by Stock Transfer. After the delivery is created in VL10B, we will be giving the Mother invoice number in the Delivery> Header> Shipment--> GR/GI no. to calaculate the Excise based on Mother Invoice. But it is not working.

When you are transfering the material from Depot A to Depot B. You have to create outgoing invoice in transaction J1IJ as this is a sale to depot A,. and For depot B you have to create incoming excise invoice in transaction J1IG ( this will be the mothe invoice while doing sale to end customer). This can be refered in J1IJ.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. My issue solved.

Rgds,

Ajit

Answers (0)