cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Net value of the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need help to get solution on this problem.

I am working on Extended classic scenario of SRM .

When I put condition of Ed Cess on total ( ZOA4 ) in the PO , net value of PO gets changed .. Problem occurs only for this particular condition . But this condition works properly in the backend R/3 system , net price doesn't get change there even after enetring this condition.

I have compared both the systems pricing schema i.e Backend and EBP and both are identical .

I have tried with making this condition as "Statistical" , but it didn't work too..

So after that I have created new pricing schema , vendor schema group and new condition for Ed cess ( ZOA5 - Ed. cess on total _N) in backend . Did all the settings for price determination from R/3 side..

Also created and added the same condition ZOA5 in pricing schema 0100.

But when I tried to create PO in EBP system , it was not allowing to take condition ZOA5 ..

Error which I got is " Condition "Ed. cess on total _N" for item 000001 not allowed".

Can someone suggest me,

1) which setting I need to do to get rid of this error?

2) Why the condition ZAO4 behaves differently in both the system?

Please advise

Regards,

Sheetal Salunkhe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From Configuration Guid:

-

There is no transfer of condition types from an ERP backend system and, therefore, no use of statistical conditions such as non-deductible input tax, discounts or freight costs.

In the extended classic scenario only the net price is transferred to the ERP backend system. Pricing does not occur in the ERP backend system.

-

I think standard function doesn't support your requirment and for your information,in my past project we did big enhancement to enable ECS PO freight condition.(Customer fields,modify standard program,a lot related badi, etc.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darcy,

Thanks for this information. Its really helpful for me.

Can you please advice me, in which BADI you have made changes if its a standard one. So that I can try the same at my end as well .

Regards,

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal, below for your reference:

1.Use table custom field to add condition table in basic data of PO header and PO item

2.Change PBO and PAI of custom screen 0510(for header) and screen 0520(for item) and change ITS service as well.

3.Use BADI ZBBP_DOC_CHNAGE to update data while changing PO .

4.Use BADI ZBBP_DRIVER_DETERMIN to change standard driver to custom ZB46B_DPO_TRANSFER. In this function mapping custom table to backend condition table

5.User custom Function ZBBP_PO_INBOUND in R3 to deal with PO header condition and item condition(Change/delete/update).

Edited by: Darcy Mei on Jan 3, 2009 11:35 AM

Answers (0)