cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my system logon failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

my system logon failed .

i am not able to logon to my ides system. server is starting but while logging into the system by using user name and passward

the following error is coming

user account not in validity date

some other information is also available

logon to SAP system failed

the system description "NEW" cannot be found in the system list.

Make sure that saplogon.ini exists and choose an existing system description in the system list.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Error - 'user account not in validity date' - means your User id is expired in your system.

If you have any other super user, like SAP* or DDIC use them to login, password will be the default from SAP (if you have not changed), Goto SU01 and put your username and click on change and then extend your from and to dates for your account.

Error - logon to SAP system failed

the system description "NEW" cannot be found in the system list.

Make sure that saplogon.ini exists and choose an existing system description in the system list.

This is because the entries for the system NEW is not found. Check your saplogon.ini the file and see that entries for system 'NEW' exists or not, if not add them also check your SAP logon pad; click on the system you like to login in this case NEW and click on 'Change item', this will open a new pop up check the entries under 'Description'.

If you don't find anything there enter 'NEW' as description, also check for 'System number'/ 'System ID'.

Enter all the above things and then save.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot.

I dont understand much about this.

I will follow u and let u know if any problem arises.

Thank u for ur time.

I am from HR.

I may need to get back to know from u.

Happy new year in advance.

Regards