Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing NW2004S on MS SQL.

While installation on phase 4 i got the below error.

CJS-30005 Cannot change SAPDrive for system EPP from 😧 to C:: share saploc exists.

FCO-00011 The step createFirstSystemDirectories with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|createFirstSystemDirectories was executed with status ERROR .

can any one solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJS-30005 Cannot change SAPDrive for system EPP from 😧 to C:: share saploc exists.

saploc obviosly exist... you need to make sure that is configured properly. Do you have a different installation of SAP in drive D:?.... if you have a previous installation that you want to keep then use the same drive so SAPLOC works the same for both.

directory /usr/sap needs to be shared as SAPLOC and SAPMNT if you call /localhost/saploc and its pointing to a different location the fix it and resume...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I removed SAPLOC correctly.

Eventhough i got same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error comes from a previous gateway installed on the same server and the SAPLOC share has not been correctly removed.

Please make sure the SAPLOC has been correctly removed in order to guarantee the validity of the share path for the current installation.