cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement in which i need to consume a webservice and then send it through an RFC channel to R/3(No mapping logic). Im confused as to how to go about this problem.

Please tell me what are the things that are required, like WSDL, RFC structure etc

Should the WSDL structure and RFC structure be same? Should i do any mapping (1:1 Interface mapping?) What are the settings in configuration scenario?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First import the wsdl and RFC structure.

Should the WSDL structure and RFC structure be same?

Both the structure in most of the cases couldn't be same. This is because the RFC specific namespace won't be present in wsdl in usual cases.

Should i do any mapping (1:1 Interface mapping?)

Yes. to convert the wsdl structure into RFC structure. If you want to avoid this, you need to create the sender side structure with namespace same as that of RFC.

Just configure soap - XI - RFC async scenario. Configuration steps would be normal as any other scenario.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not looking for BPM..

I just need to send the XML file that is sent by a webservice into R/3 using RFC adapter.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Sampath

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please tell me what are the things that are required, like WSDL, RFC structure etc. - >

Yes WSDL file and RFC structure both are required.

Should the WSDL structure and RFC structure be same -> Yes in best case

Should i do any mapping (1:1 Interface mapping?) -> It depends on the RFC structure and WSDL structure. If they are same then 1:1 mapping. Sometimes constant field mapping is required.

What are the settings in configuration scenario? ->

The setting is given in this blog.

Go thru it.

Gud luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are two blogs:

Best Regards.