cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value in Billing Due List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one query regarding Billing Due List. When we provide the required inputs in VF04 and process, we can see the list of documents that due for Billing. Now, in the list i have observed that the Net Value is not coming the field is blank.

Can we see the net value in the billing due list?

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vamsidhar

If any price flows form the preceeding document and that document is flowing form its preceeding document then you can see the net price of the document.in VF04 . Like for example the price flows form Order to delivery and delivery to billing.Then you can see the net price

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

What you have said is precise, but in my case i have observed that the price is being copied from Order,to Delivery and to Billing. I can see this if i create individual billing in VF01, but for collective billing in VF04, thats not happening. Its happening if the collective billing is with reference to Order, but not with Delivery.

Can you say what might be the reason?

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vamsidhar

First of all check the pricing type assigned in VTFA . Secondly you need to observe that most of the cases order to billing happens with credit memo , debit memo etc That could be the reason in your billing documents in VF04 it is not coming .But generally even order to billing should also come and , so kindly check and let us know the delivery status and order status of the documents you are trying to generate the billing documents through VF04.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinath,

The order and delivery status are completed, and individually i can do the billing, but for collective i am not getting the Net Value.

Any other suggestions?

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any updates pls?

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are selecting delivery related billing in VF04 you won't get the Net Value field populated... But if you select Order Related billing in VF04 then you'll see Net Value as orders has the value which populated into VF04 Net Value field..

Just try with this and you'll get the answer from the system itself..

Hope this is clear to you.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

Thanx for your reply, Actually we are creating the billling due list for delivery documents, and we are maintaining pricing at delivery level also, but i am unable to see the net value in VF04.

As you said we can get the value if it is order related, but how can we make the system to show for Delivery related? Any User Exists?

Regards

Vamsi Javaji