cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract data from database into smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m learner of smartforms. I want to know that, how can we extract data from database table

into the SMARTFORMS.? I have created a format in Smartform . Inside the format i need name

and designation, address of employee. i extract the data into internal table But not able to print it

in the smartform.

<removed_by_mmoderator>

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Thx

Regards,

Swapnika

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Dec 26, 2008 11:56 AM

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 26, 2008 10:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To Extract data from database into smartforms, we need to definethe form interfacewith the parameters to be passed on.

Regards,

Sathish

former_member186775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnika

In form attributes we need to mention both import and export parameters through which

you can extract the data through your driver programming in se38.check this might solve

your problem.

regards,

Manjula.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnika,

If you want to extract data into driver program, then you need to declare an internal table into Form interface.

In case if you dont want to use driver program, then you can declare your internal table in global declaration and then write your logic under program lines.

For this you can refer the following thread:

Regards,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panase,

Use Form Interface.

refer this link

ww.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/SFMain.htm

Regards,

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through form interface you can pass data from your program to Smartform.

For that you declare a work are and table type in the smartform same as in your program.

In smartform you can loop on this internal table line by line to print the same.

Please go through SAP help for detailed understanding.