Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Services to communicate with ALSB from ABAP

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Have a requirement where i need to call ALSB(aqua logic service bus) from an ABAP RFC function module using web services. I have to send one XML file to this proxy service .I have same idea about web services.I have gone thru help.sap.com for this web services . But, I am not sure on how to include the logic for calling this web service in my function module. What are the inputs we should get from this proxy service to establish a web services connection? Can anyone help me out?

Regards,

Lakshman.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) you can directly consume web service in ABAP ,u need do some setting in lp config.

2) better way is use PI and consume Web service in PI and generate proxy, call that proxy class in your functional module.

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have the information like proxy address ,port number and url of proxy web service.

How can i use this information to generate web service connection?

What is PI?

How can we make use of it?Please tell me briefly.

Regards,

Lakshman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get the process started, go to SE80 TCODE

From the Enterprise Services Tab, we are going to select Client Proxy and then hit new create button.

select WSDL

Generate the proxy class

activate it and use it.

PI stands for Process Integration which can be used as central repository/registry for all the enterprise services ,using PI u can provide or consume the services.

Answers (0)