E1PTYP

E1P0002

E1PTYP

E1P0003

E1PTYP

E1P0007

E1PTYP

E1P0315

Actually, i am trying to add Segment E1PTYP more then once but i am not able to achieve it, please help...

Thanks & Regards,

Amit

Edited by: Amit Naik on Dec 26, 2008 8:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same segments can't add again, better to use counter 1,2,3 etc, system will be accept without any error. If that is only your requirement that time better to import idoc xsd and change it according to your requirement in PI and save it again and reimport into xi. But R3 point of view how can we trigger think on this.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This problem has been solved now, actually, while creating a new Basic Type, we cant have diff. E1PITYP segments, but we tailor make the IDOC structure as per the requirements in theMessage Mapping itself (SAP XI), by using the Duplicate Subtree option, this can be done by Right clicking on the segment to be copied.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

Make sure that IDOC segement is present in T777D table

what is the reason of not using the standard IDOC HRMD_A ?

regards

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I copied segment E1PTYP with 6 different names & used these newly created segments in my above mentioned object instead of E1PTYP, but when i try to generate the IDOC for the required Object type , i get the following error 'Error in subroutine read_namtb for structure of infotype', according to you what should be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you already have some idoc with this format, and you want multiple occurrence in XI, then you may export the idoc as xsd and then change the occurrence manually and reimport it as xsd under external definition.

Regards,

Prateek