cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding- T.code VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have so many document lists in T.Code VF04. We need to remove those documents from their.

My problems is if we reverse the document, products will update to stock ledger, but we donot want to update in stock master. But it should clear form VF04. Kindly suggest me how can i clear from VF04.

Reg/ Shankar G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, use VL_COMPLETE as mentioned by one of the members. It works and it is easiest way of doing.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use tr. VL_COMPLETE to change the delivery status to "C" - then it will disappear from VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I can Understand you clearly ....

you want the deliveries or the orders which are created should not be due for billing in VF04 due lists.

GO to Order or Delivery header and assign rejection reasons.

This will reject the orders and Deliveries.

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

Your requirement is not clear to me, atleast.

Now, from your point-of-view; I would like to know the "Purpose of VF04" and how this is interferring/ disturbing you in your Business Requirement? Why do you want to delete list?

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I will tell you in detail. We have a big list in VF04.( All the documents are posted but not invoiced) from 2003. Now i want to clear those docuements from VF04. If i reverse those documents stock will update to our stock ledger, but it is 2003 & 2004 stock which we don't want update to our stock ledger. This is my issue, but we need to remove the document lists from VF04. I think it is clear to you.

Reg/ Shankar G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

One way is already suggested by Other Member, i.e.

reversing the Goods Movement and Deleting the Items from Delivery Document and hen Delete delivery Document.

Later-on, Reject the Item from the Sales order.

But, I am trying to findout whether, By using either Standard Movement Type or Customize one, so that while Reversing Goods Movement, Stock does,'t get updated.

Once found, i'll update you.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you can do is to go into all the deliveries and orders that are appearing in your VF04 list.

Put a billing block in all those documents.

Now when you run VF04, select the check box 'No Docs with Billing blocks'. This way, you would not be able to see all those documents in VF04.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Arijeet Biswas ,

I have tried as per your suggestion, but it not worked, Still my problem is not solved.

Reg/ Shankar G.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

Try with the following two options:-

- Assign Reason for Rejection in sale order and refresh MD04

- Go to SE38, input Report TVDELSTA for that delivery and reset the delivery status. Now refresh MD04

But before trying the second option, better try to test in development and if found okay, you can follow in production client also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi