Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg smartform loop prob?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i have a internal table with fields customer docnr date n shipto party

1st i have to loop this table based on customer

when 1st customer comes i have to print ship to partyn again i have to loop based on ship to party n to print his docnr. next 2nd ship to party comes n under that its corresponding docnr. when ever 1st customer completes printing 2nd customer has to start i n that his ship to party n docnrs likethat.

ex: each customer contains many shiptopatys n each ship to party contains many docnrs. ihave to loop them . plz explain how to do it

regards

deep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Create the window --> In that window create the loop for the

customer based on the customer display the ship to party.

In the main window -->create table

In the table display the docnr numbers based on the ship to party.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try for the following :

in main loop : loop at the table with customer numbers

inside the above loop : go for the next loop based on customer number for ship to party and docnr.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first maintain your data in three different internal tables and pass then to smartform with common fields make suer 1 table and 2 table has unique values:

1 table with customers

2 with customers ship to party

3 with customers ship to party and docnrs.

in your main window create a table in the data tab put your 1 customers table and in the main area of the table create a loop with where conditions 1 table customer eq 2 table customer and then create one more loop under loop one you created in main area with where condition 2 table customer eq to 3 table customer and 2 tale ship to party eq 3 table ship to party then do the printing.

thanks,

anupama