cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About 'Delivery Note' output document printed out upon delivery creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is one delivery output type defined for printing out an document called 'Delivery Note' upon delivery creation.

I have 2 questions:

1)Could kindly let me know what's the purpose of this document?? Is it some infomation used for warehouse guy or ship-to party customer will receive this document??? Who will receive this document??

As i found Ship-to party adress/Material#,Qty...etc info from 'Delivery Note' document.

2)In this document, i found there is an footer info at the bottom like following in the print output:

Subscriber:

----

Somebody's Name Here

Could anybody tell me what possible be the purpose for this name here..?

Thank you very much!!!

Edited by: Hoo Laa on Dec 26, 2008 3:07 AM

Edited by: Hoo Laa on Dec 29, 2008 4:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Answer for Q1:

- Delivery note is generally used as a reference document for Warehouse guys just to know about the details of the material to be shipped/to whom this material has to be sent so that if there are number of deliveries for the same SH then they can club the whole requirement in a single picking list for efficient picking process. This means picker can pick all the materials that belongs to single SH in one go... Ultimately WM people can club all the deliveries in one shipment.

Answer for Q2:

- You need to ask your ABAP'er for the name printed on the fooeter of delivery note print out as there could be some business requirement behind the same.

Hope this will clear you doubts.

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please kindly help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help on clarification.

Thanks.