SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Lot

rajesh_vasudeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am getting the following error for the Payment lots( Cash and Cheque) generated by Cash Desk when I try to close them using tcodes FP05 or FP25 the next day.

"Lot for payments using Cash desk

Reserved lot, no manual entry of payments

Payment lot is incomplete"

I am able to close the lots on the same day using 'Lot Mangement' function in Cash Desk.

Can any of you help me ?

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As per the error you are mentioning it appears as if the cash journal is active in the system. You need to deactivate the cash journal and then create a new lot. This happens becasue while operating cash journal the lots are closed from the cash journal only.

Hope i have answered. If u need any further clarification let me know.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Cash journal has not been activated. Payments are taken using cash Desk only.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I guess you are trying to close Cash Lots/ Payment lots in FPCJ which is not possible. You need to close them using FP05/FP25 for Payment & Cash lots respectively.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I am refering to Lot which gets opened automatically in Cash desk. The Cash journal is not active.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Sorry but I'm confused..You are in one hand saying Cash Journal is not active but at the same time you are also saying that you using FPCJ....

Pls elaborte the issue clearly with steps to recreate the problem.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I will recreate the details.

Posting is made through Tcode FPCD( cash Desk ) and Cash journal FPCJ is not active. A lot is opened automatically if you take payment by cash/ bank tab in the screen.

You can view it and as well as close it using the Lot Management tab in the screen on the same day using the same tab.

But if you fail to close it and on the next day if you open the lot management tab, the old lot is not shown, only the new lot for that day exists.

So i tried to close the Previous day's lot by FP05 and FP25 but it shows the following message.

Lot for payments using cash desk

Reserved lot, no manual entry of payments

Payment lot is incomplete

Does the Previous day's lot close auotmatically?

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Now it is clear. You can't use FP05 or FP25 to close Payments made using Cash Desk.

You can close previous day's lot using FPCD only.

Click Lot Management <Shift + F7>

It displays all the lots.

Select your lot and click Close <Shift + F1>

This shall close your previous days lots.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

PS: You can also create new lot using this.

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the Reply,But my problem is that under Lot Management Tab I am able to view only lot created on that day only hence i cannot close that lot manually next day.

Could you please tell me hiow to view the previous day lot also under lot managment tab?

With Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I have gone through the program & functionality of FPCD.

My understanding is that Previous days lots are not visible in FPCD.

However, in data base table DFKKCDLOTS you can find all the lots created for Cash desk.

Take the lots from it and go to Function Module <FM> FKK_CJ_CLOSE_PAYMENT_BATCH using SE37.

Press F8 and give above lot <one by one> and press F8 again.

This closes the lot <you can view the changed message in FP05 before and after the closure>.

This is workaround to close the lots in FPCD.

I did not see any standard procedure to close the lots.

May be you can write a 'Z' program to automate them using above logic.

Hope this helps?

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I dont know which version of FICA module you are on, but for the same problem there is a note available on the SAP site and the number is 1059518.

Might be it could help you.

0 Kudos

Good finding Charvi. This note seems ideal one. Keep it up

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Dear Charvi,

Thanks for the information.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks Once agian for your valuable help.

With Regards

Rajesh